Monday 6 April 2015

Changes from Presentation



·      I have changed the interior of the house space. There is now less gaps and thicker walls.
·      The exit of the tunnel space is orientated to the right hand-side rather than central
·      The tunnel itself has changed shaped slightly and I have completely remodeled this part of the house in sketch up
·      I have given all my images a ‘wash through’
·      The outside spacious area now has no walls, but the shrubs and trees create privacy for the space giving a boarder of the space
·      I have added in plant/grass covered seating furniture to the outside space that shape nicely with a bone structure and feel disjointed and bone like
·      I have also added more trees and shrubs to the outside space
·      I have taken photographs of my sister and photo shopped these into my finals to help with size and perspectives. It also shows that the tunnel is difficult to get through­
·      From the front to the back through the tunnel, the walls change in gradient from a black through to lighter greys
·      From the outside back to the front through the tunnel these walls are all wooden 

No comments:

Post a Comment