Tuesday 24 February 2015

Document Version One


Above - Just a quick sketch of my kitchen at home. Was initially considering going in the direction of using the ritual of eating breakfast or dessert. Why? because I only eat with a teaspoon not a tablespoon and I thought that this would then be a little strange/weird. I'm unsure of how to visually represent this ritual so I don't think I will go down this direction for my document ritual.


Above - Document Version One
I have decided to go with the idea of the ritual of cleaning/tidying.  I'm quite a tidy organised person and being clean and tidy helps me concentrate and be organised. I need to reproduce a few more documents but this is definitely the ritual I'm going with. I now just need to think of the why I clean etc and this will help with my next documents and for the person designing my ritual space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment